After searching for a quick easy cookie, I finally found one! These cookies are super easy and have a great texture and taste! I love the addition of the almond extract as it adds a little something extra. I usually always have these ingredients around so they are really quick to bring together.
Make sure the cream cheese and butter are really soft since it makes creaming them with the sugar so much easier. The best part about making these cookies??? No eggs in the dough, feel free to lick the spatula clean!
Calvin watched as I made these and got very excited when they came out of the oven! There was no mistaking what he wanted, with all his pointing and yelling, haha!
Cream Cheese Pecan Cookies (makes about 2 dozen)
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup pecans
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. almond extract (optional)
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth.
Add vanilla, flour and almond extract, if using.
Stir together until incorporated. Toast (5 min in 350 degree oven) and chop pecans.
Stir in pecans to batter.
Using 2 spoons or medium sized scoop, place dough on parchement lined cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
Watch and wait patiently while cookies bake for 14-17 minutes.
Edges should be slightly browned. Cool off of pan and devour!
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. almond extract (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla, flour and almond extract, if using.
- Stir together until incorporated. Toast (5 min in 350 degree oven) and chop pecans.
- Stir pecans into batter.
- Using 2 spoons or medium size scoop, place dough on parchment-lined cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14-17 minutes until edges are slightly browned. Cool off of pan.
Please let me know what you thought of the Cream Cheese Pecan Cookies! I would love to hear from you!